Hello traveler, and welcome to your first TypeScript learning adventure!
Level up your TypeScript skills. Complete levels, unlock achievements, face challenges, and have fun!
We support Parity Purchasing Power. If your country is eligible, you should see a discount already applied to the price tag.
TypeScript Gamified is a programming e-book inspired by video games. Each chapter is a level you must conquer. Levels include topics, code samples, and pixel art graphics starring characters and other elements inspired by well-known games.
Levels end with a challenge where you’ll develop a small game using what you've learned so far, and there’s also a bonus challenge for those who want the extra XP.
If you want to see how all of this works, here’s a free sample that includes the first level and challenge!
What to expect?
- A deep dive into each topic. From the basics of TS to more advanced topics.
- Many game-inspired code samples.
- Pixel art illustrations and diagrams.
- Challenges and walkthroughs so you can put what you learned into practice.
- A GitHub repo containing the solution for every challenge.
- 6 levels to complete.
- And more!
A PDF-format e-book consisting of 6 levels of content spread across 272 pages. You’ll also get access to a GitHub repo containing code samples and solutions for the code challenges. Incoming Bonus Levels will be available for free.